Hercules Operators Conference
Supporting Today’s Fleets For Tomorrow’s Missions
The 2017 HOC will be held at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center in Atlanta, GA from October 16-19, 2017. The Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Conference Center is offering a special group rate of 154 USD per night. Please click the Hotel tab above for hotel information and reservation link.
The following information is provided to help you with the registration process:
Again this year, we will have an early registration discount from June 15, 2017 through September 30, 2017. Payment must be received no later than midnight, Eastern Time on September 30, 2017 for the early discount to be applied.
Please note the following regarding registrations and payments:
- Credit Cards – Early Discount, Standard, or at the Door Registrations
- Check – Early Discount, Standard, or at the Door Registrations
- Cash (Only at the Door) – Not eligible for early registration discount regardless of registration date
- Exhibitor Booth Attendee – 1 complimentary with each Exhibitor Booth purchase
- Exhibitor Booth – 10' X 10' booth with table and 2 chairs, electrical power, and wireless Internet connection
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics – Personnel badged to Aeronautics
- Lockheed Martin (non-Aeronautics) – i.e., Corporate, ESBA, IS&GS, Space, RMS
Military – All uniformed Armed Forces personnel on active duty both domestic and foreign. NOTE: This does not include
government civilian employees/civil servants. Choose Vendor/Other Attendee
- Owners/Operators – Entities that either own or operate the C-130 aircraft
- Service Center Attendee – Employees of Lockheed Martin-authorized Service Centers
- Sponsor Attendee – Complimentary with Sponsorship
- Vendor/Other Attendee – Corporations and companies that sell or distribute aircraft parts, general supplies, MSP, including government civilian employees and general admission attendees
- Platinum Level – 4 complimentary attendees and extra name recognition throughout the venue
- Gold Level – 3 complimentary attendees and extra name recognition throughout the venue
- Silver Level – 2 complimentary attendees and extra name recognition throughout the venue
- Bronze Level – 1 complimentary attendee and extra name recognition throughout the venue
NOTE: When paying by credit card, please ensure the following:
- Name on credit card matches
- Address matches where the billing statement is sent (billing address)
- Type of purchase is authorized
- Purchase amount is not over preset limits
If mailing your check/money order payment, please send to the following address:
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
ATTN: Kelly Shiple
86 South Cobb Drive Dept. 3E5M Zone 0591
Marietta, GA 30063
NOTE: NO REFUNDS after September 30, 2017.
2018 Calendar Photos
C-130/L-100 photographs of stationary or in-flight aircraft may be submitted for consideration in the 2018 Calendar. The calendar is dedicated to the C-130 B-J Hercules aircraft and will feature a selection of awe-inspiring, scenic photographs of C-130 aircraft from around the world. If you would like your photograph to be considered for the upcoming calendar, please submit a recent high-resolution digital photograph (1500 x 2500 pixels or higher), a digital scan (300 dpi or higher), or an image file (minimum 2MB) of the aircraft not previously submitted or used in our calendar to [email protected] or [email protected] before August 15, 2017. Please provide the subject/title of the photo, location where photograph was taken, the photographer’s name, release of copyright, and contact information.
Hotel information and reservation link are provided in the Hotel tab above.
For Golf and Tour information, please select the Golf/Tour tab above.
The Contact tab provides contact information if you have any questions concerning the registration process.
NOTICE: Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMC) does not necessarily endorse or recommend any of the products or services presented during the Hercules Operators Conference (HOC). The views, opinions, or recommendations expressed by any of the HOC participants during formal and informal presentations, briefings, or discussions do not necessarily reflect those of LMC.