Aero Precision - Premier C130 Aftermarket Support

Sign in to follow this  
sharif101

ACN

sharif101

We are using c-130B aircraft with-7B Engine.i want to know the Aircraft classification number or ACN Numbers

pjvr99

APN = Aircraft Production Number? If so, its on the data plate above the flight engineer station

sharif101
On 8/23/2017 at 7:54 PM, pjvr99 said:

APN = Aircraft Production Number? If so, its on the data plate above the flight engineer station

It was ACN =Aircrafts classifications number

victorp1

I asked the same question 1999 when it was put into a customersFlight Manuals and this is what I got back:

"An analysis was conducted to verify the rigid and flexible pavement ACN charts and to review the assumptions used in chart development.

The runway strength requirement ACN charts published in the C-130J Flight Manuals are being recommended for inclusion in all flight manuals.  These charts are constructed in accordance with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) recommendations, and are based upon a constant tire pressure which corresponds to 32% tire deflection at maximum, normal operating weight.  This data is applicable to both standard and stretched models of the C-130 and should result in successful operations on runways having PCN values equal to or greater than the ACN values contained in the flight manual charts.

Any deviations from tire operating pressures corresponding to the 32% tire deflection criteria, or flotation capability evaluations by alternate methods (i.e. LCN, LCN/LCG, or CBR), must be considered on a case by case basis."

Vic

AMPTestFE

If you're operating the aircraft, then you will find the ACN in the flight manual.