Aero Precision - Premier C130 Aftermarket Support

Sign in to follow this  
MatteoFTBny

370512-1R

MatteoFTBny

hello dear all, i'm looking for 1 pc, p/n 370512-1R. this is a LEADING EDGE. aircraft is C130J, italian air force. anybody knows who is the mfr for this part? i do not want to through LM. it will be super expensive and too long lead time. thank you

larry myers

It might be advantageous to contact the Air Force Security Assistance Center at Wright Patterson AFB.  I haven't been in

Assuming your damaged leading edge in not repairable by the IAF.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• brownnard
      By brownnard
      Engine Generators 1, 2 and 4 fail acaws keeps coming up when engines are upsped to normal ground idle. Fault is intermittent and has occured on multiple attempted flights and maintenance ground engine runs. 

Anyone seen this before or have any input?

Cheers
    • herkman
      By herkman
      A C130J was lost at Jalalabad airfield and all six service and five civilian were lost.
      The aircraft from 774 expeditionary squadron serial is at moment unknown.
      We ask our dear Lord to keep these souls safely in his arms and bring comfort to their loved ones. 
      Regards Col

For consolidation purposes, all posts in this thread were moved to the here.
      --Casey
    • CAE USA Inc.
      By CAE USA Inc.
      CAE USA Inc is looking for a C-130J Simulator Pilot Instructor for our site in Pisa, Italy. Qualified applicants must have a minimum or 200 hrs PIC of C-130J aircraft. CAE USA Inc. offers competitive package including competitive salary, travel, per diem, rental car and more. Interested candidates may apply by sending their resumes to [email protected] If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact our team at 813-880-7295.

• Cardinals75
      By Cardinals75
      A little backstory first. I am a single 19 year old loadmaster currently assigned to C-130J's out of Ramstein, Germany. I will be heading there in a month or so once I finish up training. The problem is I just got offered to fly on the MC-130J.. Out of Cannon AFB, New Mexico. Being on the MC-130 has always been my dream but it's just hard to give up Germany for NM. I need input from both the C and MC guys. And advice would be much appreciated! I'm really torn on this one. Thank you!
    • PerfManJ
      By PerfManJ
      Hello all,

Since joining earlier this year, I have made visits to the forums a part of my daily routine and contributed when I could. There is a lot of knowledge in this community and I learn something new every time I visit.

For the past few months, I have been working on a few projects for my employer (Elite Electronic Engineering, Inc.) that I think will be very beneficial to the C-130 community. Specifically, I've been developing a Windows-based TOLD calculator and a TOLD training course for C-130J pilots. The initial offerings are specific to the C-130J, but I plan to develop similar offerings for the C-130E/H community in the future.

Please visit our website for more information. My direct contact information is included on the website as well as some information on my C-130 background. You can also contact me by private message.

I encourage you to send me any questions or feedback you may have since both projects are in the prototype phase and I want to make them as complete and useful as possible. I will also be attending the annual Hercules Operators Council (HOC) in Atlanta in a few weeks. I look forward to reading your comments!

-Kevin
Champion Aerospace