Throttle Quadrant

Moeed hassan

Hello Herculece experties.... 

Need your help regarding maintenence of throttle quadrant... Can any body please tell me IN WHICH TECHNICAL publication (T.Os or JG) removal and installation and overhauling of throttle quadrant including all its parts removal and installation is given... 

And plz can u people tell me which agency is doing overhauling of this bcoz as per my knowlege in PDM WORK PACKAGE its not available... 

Thanks and many regards. 

1 hour ago, Moeed hassan said:

Dear PJ in this JG only rigging procedure is given... But quadrant parts removal and instalation is not given. 

Dear moeed u r absolutely right , this jg only deal wuth for O level maintenance but not mention any regarding removal, installtion and inspection inside  quardarnt area.

13 hours ago, tinyclark said:

I had to draw pictures and show the colonels how the friction knob worked so they could spend the money. One or two of our handles was creeping and wouldn't lock down.

Hello tiny in 1c-130A-3 tech order not having throttle & condition lever quardadart inspection and removal installtion of inner side.