Aero Precision provides military aviation aftermarket solutions for c-130
Sign in to follow this  
Sonny

The Funny Wisdoms of Life

The Funny Wisdoms of Life: Some Are Witty and Some Are Even True

1. The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order - Brian Pickrell
  2. Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it - Author unknown
  3. He has a face like a Saint - A Saint Bernard - Unknown
  4. I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer - Douglas Adams
  5. The empty vessel makes the greatest sound - William Shakespeare
  6. Silence and smile are two powerful words.  Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems - Anon
  7. Knowledge talks, wisdom listens
  8. There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full - Henry Kissinger
  9. He could start a row in an empty house - Sir Alex Ferguson on footballer Dennis Wise
  10. I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure - Clarence Darrow
  11. He has all the virtues I dislike, and none of the vices I admire - Winston Churchill
  12. I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure - W.C. Fields
  13. In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back - Charlie Brown
  14. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone - Reba McEntire
  15. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway - Anon
  16. Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes called Experience leads us to success
  17. A wise man listens to advice - Proverbs 12:15