Funny Beer Quotations

Sonny

Funny Beer Quotations

• Beauty is in the hands of the beer holder. - Anonymous
  • My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle. - Henry Youngman
  • Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin with, that it's compounding a felony. - Robert Benchley
  • Brewers enjoy working to make beer as much as drinking beer instead of working. - Harold Rudolph
  • Apparently it was the accepted practice in Babylonia [now southern Iraq] 4,000 years ago that for a month after the wedding, the bride's father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead he could drink. Mead is a honey beer, and because their calendar was lunar based, this period was called the 'honey month' - or what we know today as the 'honeymoon'.
  • You know what alcoholics call New Year's Eve? Amateur night. - Elmore Leonard
  • Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. - Dave Barry
  • The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober. - William Butler Yeats
  • 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not. - Stephen Wright