T56-15 engine torque increases when bleed consume

Ahmer

Hello expertise T56-a-15 engine at abt 900 TIT when we open wing & empen anti icing TIT remains same but torque of respective engine increase, when close the torque decreases. if any body having good information plz share with us. Regards 

This can be easily verified by disconnecting the CIP line to the FCU. Do engine run. If power still

increases with a/i on. Remove and inspect/replace the cone shaped air inlet fitting in the strut

at 3oclock position (looking into engine intake). You're getting anti-icing air into your CIP line

making FCU add fuel.

8 hours ago, Lkuest said:

does this happen with only that single engine bleed air valve open, or are all 4 engine bleed air valves open? Do you have dummy bleed air valves, or bleed air regulator valves?

Not with all four engines only with no 3 psn engine.

6 hours ago, pjvr99 said:

This can be easily verified by disconnecting the CIP line to the FCU. Do engine run. If power still

increases with a/i on. Remove and inspect/replace the cone shaped air inlet fitting in the strut

at 3oclock position (looking into engine intake). You're getting anti-icing air into your CIP line

making FCU add fuel.

Its increase when we on wing and ampen anti icing on & duct anti icing switch Off psn ay that time.

7 hours ago, pjvr99 said:

making FCU add fuel.

When disconnected the hose from FCU & anti icing on how to increase the fuel flow in fcu bleed no added or entering in CIP bellows? 

6 hours ago, pjvr99 said:

ah i missed the empenage bit. there should be no way for that to happen, unless you have

a problem with bleed air regulators. What happens when you turn on a/i with only the 

affected engine bleed air open?

C130 E model no regulator bleed valve used in horse collar, these are motor operated bleed valve . When we used no3 psn bleed for anti icing the torque also rise instead of TIT.

This sounds strange. I'd almost suspect you had a bleed valve stuck open on one of the other engines, or there may be a wiring problem within the anti-ice system that is affecting indication. Does the engine pitch sound like it's roaring to life? Does the aircraft actually yaw a bit in the direction of the increased torque indication? I would also be interested to hear how all 4 engines behave together when all bleeds are open and the wing & empennage are actuated.

Please, for clarity, when you say TIT remains the same, can you please specify whether the TIT momentarily moved up/down and corrected, or did the TIT simply not move? Can you verify the wing and empennage valves have proper function.

Please clarify how much each indicator is moving when wing and empennage anti-icing is actuated

Really, the only reason for torque to significantly increase with a steady TIT is the engine suddenly becomes more efficient by retaining more air within the engine, or the indication is lying.

Set 900C, TD in Auto (position I'm guessing it already is) with engine anti-ice off, close the #3 Bleed Air Valve and actuate the wing/ Emp anti-ice system and see what happens.

Torque/TIT and FF should not change.

Make sure temps go up in each section of wing/emp