Service News

mc130fe

• 2 weeks later...

Looked around the site some and there\'s a login required for the tech journals. But I did find out that you can retro-fit the old girl with a flush toilet for only $180,000. Not too bad to get to sit on a crapper that actually flushes and is serviced from the outside... Lookheed must be really proud of some of there mod kits....

George,

We had that flushable crapper on PJ-TAC (5225) in Angola back in 1991. I can see where it would be quite an assett in the \"real world,\" but in the 3rd world countries, we had to put chains around it to keep the pax from using it because we could never get it serviced. Wow, $180,000 -- what a deal!!

Don R.

DC10FE wrote:

George,

We had that flushable crapper on PJ-TAC (5225) in Angola back in 1991. I can see where it would be quite an assett in the \"real world,\" but in the 3rd world countries, we had to put chains around it to keep the pax from using it because we could never get it serviced. Wow, $180,000 -- what a deal!!

Don R.

Is this an example of flushing your money down the drain?

• 4 weeks later...

You will most likely not hear anything back at all or if you do it will be a negative.

Recently we went through this with the NRA and their magazine the American Rifleman. Thanks to bill klintun and his digital millennium copyright act BS, the law is now so confusing that even lawyers cant answer what will or will not now violate copyright law.

Sure its a Lockheed publication but now the individual authors (paid employee or not) may, or may not have copyright protection.sheep.gif

Pretty pathetic!

Dan