Nose radom sling for MC or AC

could not dup

I\'m hope someone out there has a sling for a Nose random. We\'re currently getting the new apn 241 mod,(Low power radar) and we don\'t have a sling for mounting the nose. (no more apn 59 :)

Has anyone ever used this, the T.o. Calls for using a dolly, or the sling. the dolly looks like a big bulky item. Really don\'t need anymore of those lying around the AGE yard.

I know your going to ask, how did we hang it last time? Answer-- The wrong way. Not following tec data.

It\'s kinda funny, we received our new nose for our MC, and everything looks good, when they hung it, they found out it was a nose for an AC, apparently they are very close in size and almost the same, The only difference is by the Flir ball. the crate was missed marked. imagine that, a wrong part in the box.

Now the mod team is leaving us, and where going to have to hang the darn thing our selves when it issues.

Right now, there are no available slings in supply.- We\'ve checked. We can local fab it, but I would like to see one, plus it might take a bit of time to fab it.

If anyone has an extra one? or could loan one to me, so our fab shop can duplicate it, it would really be appreciated.

Please help-- if you can.

V/R

Jeremy

I think the dolly is the best way to go, even if it means another bulky item in the AGE yard. If you have some odd-ball radome shapes, the boards/pads are pretty easily modified.

John