Maintenance Help

stevewaters

I am looking for some help with window specifications. Does anyone know if there is a mil spec number for the plexiglass used in the cabin windows? My customer wants to replace some windows that are crazed (aren't we all a little... these days?)

Also, crew door technical data or drawings. Where would I find a drawing for the crew door on an H model?

The windows are Mil-P-25690

You can go to the Assist web site, http://assist.daps.dla.mil/online/start/

On the left, there is a quick search button. Hit that and put the 25690 in the document number block and submit.

The note on the drawing for the inner window says 65-75% multiaxially stretched PLEX55 or Biaxially stretched Poly76.

Outer window is 65-75% multiaxially stretched PLEX55.

Don't know if this helps.

The dash 3 should help with crew door drawings. Also, check the manufacture's code for the windows. You might be able to get the plexiglas specs from them.

You might also be able to get some windows from the A models held by National Aircraft in Tucson. The outer window should be the same PN. Only the inner panel is different on the A model as compared to the B and on.