Prescott

Alaskaload

Prescott in Myrtle Beach and Tepper in Crestview appear to be 2 different companies. Note appear! working for the same boss. Tepper seems to be operating at least 4 L-100's and Prescott 2. I have no real accurate info on them.

Bob

These could alll be phony:

Tepper 4582-N2731G;5027-N3796B; 4796-N2679C; 4684-N3867X

Prescott 5032-N3755P; 5055-N8213G

Prescott in Myrtle Beach and Tepper in Crestview appear to be 2 different companies. Note appear! working for the same boss. Tepper seems to be operating at least 4 L-100's and Prescott 2. I have no real accurate info on them.

Bob

These could alll be phony:

Tepper 4582-N2731G;5027-N3796B; 4796-N2679C; 4684-N3867X

Prescott 5032-N3755P; 5055-N8213G

I'm not sure about Prescott, I'm pretty sure one of our members "Steve 1300" was or is working for Tepper in Crestview. Steve if you are out there how about an update?

Hey Bruce, I'm still here. We do have those four aircraft with us. I don't know much about Prescott, as I never run into them anywhere. We still haul trash for whoever is paying the bill. As I've noted before, anytime someone has a civilian Herk, they get accused of being Air America all over again.

Sometimes, folks just need air support and there isn't much out there than can do what a Herk can do. Someone has to do it, and fortunately it can be a paying job.

Now that the dollar has been losing its value,I guess I'll be working for a lot more years than I had planned. I hope the Herks hold up.