Aero Precision provides OEM part support for military aircraft operators across more than 20 aircraft
Sign in to follow this  
SonnyJ

I Need a Picture

I am looking for a picture of this part number 337008-26H-64 contour clamp for the C-130J. Anyone have one?

I am looking for a picture of this part number 337008-26H-64 contour clamp for the C-130J. Anyone have one?

What system is the part for? I can't locate that number in my J parts list and it isn't in the H book either.

Bob M

NSN is 1730012652303; FSC of 1730 is aircraft ground servicing. Lockheed Martin current part number (337008-26H-64): Control Lockset. Cannot for the life of me find an image.

These are gust locks. Trying to clear up some confusion with contour clamps and gust locks between the A/E/H and J books.

Sonny, That illustration looks like the contour clamps that use the all-thread hardware that never fit just quite right. I've seen damaged Ailerons because someone tried forcing those clamps into place.

On 7/8/2010 at 10:26 PM, CGRetired said:

Like this?

Senior sends

Could you send a picture for contour clamp PN: 337008-26H-64?