Naha

Efltnor

Hi Tommy,

I have a huge favor!

Would you post another message on the C130-Hercules site for me, please? I’m still battling the VA for Ben and I need to find the guys who signed Ben’s paperwork in 1968. Ben is still suffering horribly and has had nine surgeries, four in the last year and is now being referred to the Michigan Head Pain and Neurological Institute. I’m desperate to find someone who knew him.

Can you help me?

Thanks so much,

Becky

===============================================================================

Ben flew with the following;

C130A 56-549: 7 Jul 66 – 6 Jul 67

Assigned as a crew member and went TDY to SEA

Guys who signed paperwork

David A. Ruddell, Tsgt, Crew Chief, 7 Jul 67

Paul J. McGehee, MSgt, Flight Chief, 7 Jul 67

Richard S. Mickely, Capt, Maintenance Officer, 7 Jul 67

C130 56-523: 7/7/67 – 5/3/68

Flew six TDY shuttles to SEA and was on extended TDY at Ubon RTAFB, Thailand as Crew Chief.

Guys who signed his paperwork

George A. Ingram, TSgt, Crew Chief, 3 May 68

Delbert L. Greve, MSgt, Flight Chief, 3 May 68

Richard S. Mickely, Capt, Maintenance Officer 3 May 68

If any of you guys remember Ben Sager, or know how to contact any of the above mentioned persons Becky (Bens wife) would be most greatful. Ben was in Blind Bat at Naha. Ben and Becky are trying to get the VA to recognize his service in SEA.

Thanks

Tommy

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I just received an email from Becky Sager and she informed me that Ben's VA claim has been approved as of this morning. She asked me to post a message and thank you guys for helping make this happen. I want to thank you as well.

So, Thank You, and thank you Casey for this sight that gives us the ability to stay in touch with the guys we served with and keep up with the C-130 that we flew and maintained. I for one, love it. Thanks again!!

Tommy

Hi guys, I just received an email from Becky Sager and she informed me that Ben's VA claim has been approved as of this morning. She asked me to post a message and thank you guys for helping make this happen. I want to thank you as well.

So, Thank You, and thank you Casey for this sight that gives us the ability to stay in touch with the guys we served with and keep up with the C-130 that we flew and maintained. I for one, love it. Thanks again!!

Tommy

You are very welcome. I'm glad that the C-130Hercules.net community was able to help.