Aero Precision provides OEM part support for military aircraft operators across more than 20 aircraft
Sign in to follow this  
Mt.crewchief

New Brew Pub for Seniors

Hey, that ain't funny at all!!!! Especially with me and the wife leavin' next Saturday for London!!!!!! Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!

Giz

Hey, that ain't funny at all!!!! Especially with me and the wife leavin' next Saturday for London!!!!!! Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!

Giz

Have a nice trip Giz---be sure to check out the Brew Pubs!!!!

Ken

I'd like to get back to the Bird in Hand for a lime and lager, but doubt if we can make it...........Can't believe that, after 42 years, I'm goin' back to London....... Might recognize some tater sacks full of doorknobs........

Have a great time in London! Lime and Lager, fish-n-chips, Piccadilly Circus, wish I was going. The trip won't be complete without walking on a flight line in a total dense fog....

That red remove before flight shirt is never going away is it, sometimes I wish I could be quite but I doint see that happening

I'd like to get back to the Bird in Hand for a lime and lager, but doubt if we can make it...........Can't believe that, after 42 years, I'm goin' back to London....... Might recognize some tater sacks full of doorknobs........

Giz, you knew I would have to comment to your tater sacks full of doorknobs statement! You may see some that meet the requirements, but probably not the same ones you saw 40 years ago!!

Giz, you knew I would have to comment to your tater sacks full of doorknobs statement! You may see some that meet the requirements, but probably not the same ones you saw 40 years ago!!

Oh, I knew you would comment on that!!!!!!!! Yeah, probably won't see the same ones, but then again, there WAS that time in Hyde Park!!!!!!!!! OOOOPS! Forgot the wife is goin' too.......................