C-130J TOLD Calculator and Training

Hello all,

Since joining earlier this year, I have made visits to the forums a part of my daily routine and contributed when I could. There is a lot of knowledge in this community and I learn something new every time I visit.

For the past few months, I have been working on a few projects for my employer (Elite Electronic Engineering, Inc.) that I think will be very beneficial to the C-130 community. Specifically, I've been developing a Windows-based TOLD calculator and a TOLD training course for C-130J pilots. The initial offerings are specific to the C-130J, but I plan to develop similar offerings for the C-130E/H community in the future.

Please visit our website for more information. My direct contact information is included on the website as well as some information on my C-130 background. You can also contact me by private message.

I encourage you to send me any questions or feedback you may have since both projects are in the prototype phase and I want to make them as complete and useful as possible. I will also be attending the annual Hercules Operators Council (HOC) in Atlanta in a few weeks. I look forward to reading your comments!

-Kevin