So....you really want to give to Wounded Warrier Project?

jbob

I have always been suspicious of ANY organization that jumps up with the ulterior motive of helping others, then going into huge advertising campaigns and such. This organization, in particular, has always been a puzzle to me, because I wonder just how much goes to their supposed clients. It is a friggin' shame, however, that our troops need to rely on such organizations to meet their needs. I thought that was what the VA was about............oh wait..........I'm 31 months into my tailchasing with them, so answered my own question........I will be much more discerning where my charitable donations go, that's for sure

• 1 month later...

Ya know, what bothers me about all this is simply, if these troops require the chairs, the ramps, and all that, and if they are legitimately injured in the line of duty, then why the hell does there even have to be organizations, setting themselves up as tax-free non-profits and so on, with large corporate structures, to provide them???? Why the hell does our government that put them in their situation take care of it????? Oh, yeah, forgot..... VA!!!! BUT the government can hand out cell phones, free food.,cars, heat, you name it to people who never turned their hand at anything in their lives, but put the bone to our troops????

I don't get it!!!!!!!

Holy crap, wish I had known this a couple of years ago when I made a contribution the Wounded Warriors.

Had a son hurt in Iraq. At some point during his hospital stay in Qatar he acquired a Wounded Warrior jacket which he sent me. His emails indicated this was a good outfit. Seems we were both fooled.

This organization is currently conducting a series of tv advertisements that will make your eyes moisten.

Am curious what the ceo's compensation is. Betting he doesn't qualify for food stamps.