looking for TO and info on SN4047

2mike

Hello

i'm looking for TO1C-130-1899 and TO1C-130-1914, an old not update version will do.

Also a copy of TO1C-130H-2-7 , i hope to find in this why the high boosted current transformers are used ( SN 4047 ).

Can somebody help me with this?

Mike

Hello

i'm looking for TO1C-130-1899 and TO1C-130-1914, an old not update version will do.

Also a copy of TO1C-130H-2-7 , i hope to find in this why the high boosted current transformers are used ( SN 4047 ).

Can somebody help me with this?

Mike

Hello 2 Mike

Boost transformers (12) are located FS 245 (2# above) are used when additional power require for VR westinghouse generator for better regulation during changing load condition. during changing load the voltage drop low output value. power from the CT compensate the situation but they are not operation for general electric generator ,leyland generator.Regarding T.O contact to concern department

Regards

Munir Abbasi Retired

Home of hercules Pakistan

Hey 2Mike as Munirabbasi said the "donuts" are load sensitive devices that sense the increase in the current that flows thru them and send the induced electrical energy to the VR to increase the excitation to the AC Gen to prevent the voltage from dropping. This results in better voltage control.

There are "donuts" that are part of the feeder fault system so you need to be clear on which ones you are asking about. These "donuts" compare the current output of the Gen and the current available at the K relay. If they sense a difference in amperage they will trip the GCR in the GCP to prevent damage from a short or "feeder fault".

NATOPS1

No Images is GFT not for boost transformer. see image

Yes I know. My post was to point out there are other Donuts in response to his post about the “donuts at the generator feeder cables†and to be sure which donuts 2Mike was asking about.

Tiny

Not the TR , but the donuts at the generator feeder cables

M

There are "donuts" that are part of the feeder fault system so you need to be clear on which ones you are asking about. These "donuts" compare the current output of the Gen and the current available at the K relay. If they sense a difference in amperage they will trip the GCR in the GCP to prevent damage from a short or "feeder fault".