2015 Herc Operator's Council (HOC)

Metalbasher

FYI

Lockheed Martin invites you to attend the 27th Hercules Operators Council (HOC) in Atlanta, Georgia, October 19-22. This annual event offers pertinent briefings on the C-130B-J, L-100 and LM-100J model aircraft and encourages the global Hercules community to share operational, technical, modification and maintenance insights among Hercules owners/operators, suppliers and service centers.

Registration/Event Information: HOC 2015 registration opens on June 15 and may be accessed on the HOC website: www.lockheedmartin.com/us/aeronautics/eoc/hoc.html.

• 6 months later...

Don't think so...I know last year I had the password and downloaded them to my computer and still required the password.  Not saying it cannot be done but I'm not that computer savvy.  LMCO just started locking them down in 2014...prior to that they were all open on the webpage.  Even HOC attendees need the password but typically if you registered/attended, a notification was sent out a few weeks after letting you know presentations were posted and the password.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...