2015 C-130 Technical Coordination Group (TCG) Conference

Metalbasher

FYI

The C-130 TCG is pleased to invite you to attend the C-130 International Technical Program
Review (ITPR) which will be held in Charleston SC, October 26th – 30th 2015 at the
Charleston Area Convention Center. Participation in this annual event provides opportunities
for the TCG staff, DOD employees, Commercial Contractors and C-130 Foreign Military
Sales (FMS) customers, to discuss items of common interest and receive information on new
or improved technologies important to the worldwide operation of the C-130 aircraft.

Registration
A special lodging rate of the prevailing Gov’t per-diem rate has been arranged for all
participants. You will be provided a link to reserve a hotel room at the special rate upon
successful registration to the ITPR.
Please register to attend at our website link:
ww2.eventrebels.com/er/EventHomePage/CustomPage.jsp?ActivityID=12630&ItemID=50624

• 4 weeks later...

I went to the website and can't find a phone number or an email address. I even called the conference center and they don't have any contact info either. How do I contact them and ask them a question? I have accidentally registered for two booths for the show and I need to get a refund for one of the booths. 

Thank you.

Ty

Daniels Manufacturing