Ramp Locks will not disengage manually

zkw

I am working on a 130J which is converted to a maintenance trainer. after the ramp was lowered to ADS position i found the manual dial set at #5. the ramp locks are extended with the ramp open. I am unable to retract the locks manually. setting the dial at #1 will raise the ramp but will not disengage the locks. basically i am unable to close the ramp. note: that the Elect/HYD function from the Aux pump has been disabled due to our tear-down process. Any ideas would be appreciated. Note: Fault isolation manuals states to replace the manifold.

the first movement with #1 selected on the manual selector is for the ramp to move up, to unload the locks, until there is a buildup of pressure (500psi i think), then the locks will retrack and you select #2 to pump it down. with the ramp down and locks extended, you can either use the aux pump (which you don't have) and select down, lock will come in, or have some guys standing / pushing on the ramp to provide resistance and the locks will retract with #1 selected. alternatly you can remove the lock actuator panel and manually retrack the locks using the push rods