PROPELLER SYNCHROPHASER

munirabbasi

16 hours ago, munirabbasi said:

Optimum angular relationship shown in diagram master of No #2 or No#3 with respect other slave with NO # 3 blade AT 12 O clock

Unless I misunderstand, the No 1 Blade is shown at 12 O'clock for both the No 2 and No 3 Master prop selected.

16 hours ago, munirabbasi said:

why the phase angle relation of No#3 Blade only  with master. Any dynamic reason opposite blade of No.#1 to No #3

Can you rephrase your questions? Not sure what you are asking as it seems there are many different questions.

"why the phase angle relation of No#3 Blade only with master."

"Any dynamic reason opposite blade of No.#1 to No #3"

On 12/27/2019 at 9:39 AM, NATOPS1 said:

Unless I misunderstand, the No 1 Blade is shown at 12 O'clock for both the No 2 and No 3 Master prop selected.

Can you rephrase your questions? Not sure what you are asking as it seems there are many different questions.

"why the phase angle relation of No#3 Blade only with master."

"Any dynamic reason opposite blade of No.#1 to No #3"

If you see optimum blade angle relationships  phase angle measure opposite with No #1 blade to No #3 for example  20 degree angle lagging or leading to  No#3 to No#1 blade

Munir Abbasi

23 hours ago, NATOPS1 said:

The only explanation I can offer is the No 1 Blade is the reference blade based on the location of the pulse generator therefor  it is a know location from which a measurement/ adjustment of relative position can be made during operation.

Thanks

Munir Abbasi