Old friends

tinwhistle

Hello fellow Herk lovers. It's been a long time since I last checked in. A few years in fact. Had some health problems to deal with and of course the day to day grind. I'm not real sure if this is the proper place for this "homecoming", but I'm sure it will get moved if need be. I scrolled around a bit before signing in and noticed a few names still left from the old days. I did not see MT Crewchief or gizzard, although over the past few years I have been in personal contact with both of them as well as lee Sills. I made the trip out to Montana several times and Ken and I have become good friends. Same thing with Paul, out East. He and his wife traveled to Wisconsin a couple years ago. Our two families have become close friends. Thanks to this forum !! I plan on spending time here, and getting caught up...  

animated_c-130_side.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Chris, it's good to see you back on the forum. I kind of slowed down, but I am starting to miss you guys so am on here more often.

I realize I am way behind on our "picture war", and I will be getting back in touch soon via e-mail or phone call. 

So, be expecting an e-mail soon loaded with pictures! 

By the way, I wished everybody a happy new year on the 31st of Dec.  

Anyway, old buddy good to see you here,

Ken

PS    Up by Woodbine 

DSC_0021.JPG

• Like 1

WOW! One really neet thing about seeing a picture like this is knowing where it was taken. When you boil it all down, we all made a lot of friends in the USAF and some of them are good for a life time. Along with a lot of others, I've said that my few years in the Air Force were the defining years of my life. The C-130 and fellow Herk guys are good for a an old man! 

Thanks Ken

animated_c-130_side.gif