Air conditioning problem on ground

Check Team FR

At the end of the flight, when the aircraft is reconditioned: When I set the Air conditioning Master Switch to OFF or AUX VENT, the breaker cabin press and AUX Vent triggers after 2 seconds. On positions NO PRESS, PRESS MAN or AUTO PRESS, the breaker does not trip ... I have a doubt about a piece of equipment but I would like to have your avionics opinion. Thank you

4 hours ago, Check Team FR said:

At the end of the flight, when the aircraft is reconditioned: When I set the Air conditioning Master Switch to OFF or AUX VENT, the breaker cabin press and AUX Vent triggers after 2 seconds. On positions NO PRESS, PRESS MAN or AUTO PRESS, the breaker does not trip ... I have a doubt about a piece of equipment but I would like to have your avionics opinion. Thank you

Check wiring of air-conditioning system O IC-130B-13 Safety valve ,  with disconnect of Outflow valve and  aux vent systems connectors one by one

see attach schematic

Munir Abbasi

Air  Conditioning CB.jpg

Thank you I had a second info and when we set the cargo switch and air cond shutoff switch to OFF, the breaker is also triggered after 2 seconds. After a little more in-depth research, we think Flow control shutoff valve cargo, it remains open and trips the breaker when closing. We're going to test the power line just in case, but we're going to replace the valve.

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like some with the AUX VENT circuit?  I remember the only time they open is in OFF & AUX VENT...but tripping when you shut down the cargo pack...maybe not.  It’s likely a valve, versus a solenoid, right?  What about the underfloor heat valve?  Doesn’t it also close when you shut down the cargo AC?

My experience is only on Es & Hs, so not sure what differences in the J....but you didn’t say what model you’re on.

6 hours ago, AMPTestFE said:

Sounds like some with the AUX VENT circuit?  I remember the only time they open is in OFF & AUX VENT...but tripping when you shut down the cargo pack...maybe not.  It’s likely a valve, versus a solenoid, right?  What about the underfloor heat valve?  Doesn’t it also close when you shut down the cargo AC?

My experience is only on Es & Hs, so not sure what differences in the J....but you didn’t say what model you’re on.

This is C-130H.