VOR ANTENNA FOR KC-130H

PERUC-130

Hello... We are a Peruvian imports company... Peruvian Air Force has purchased two former Spanish Air Force K-130H... they need a VOR/ILS ANTENNA     P/N  354086  / IW 40202-2 ...  I can't find this antenna anywhere... does anyone know of a reliable source, or if these has been superseded, or what is happening why can't I locate a VOR antenna for a C-130 aircraft?.... Thank you vey much!!

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much Dear Gary and sorry for late reply, this is a very useful information indeed.

I will continue conversations with the Air Force and hopefully will help them on their repair project..If some more information is needed I will contact you again...

Juan Carlos Prevost 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 4:53 AM, Metalbasher said:

Anyone know the approximate timeline the USAF transitioned to the two blade antennas mounted on the vertical at the approximate same VOR antenna location?  I think the mid to late 1990s but not sure.

Thanks

Scott

Late 90's or early 2000's. I know it came out when I was in Alaska, 98-01. There wasn't a TCTO issued for it that I know of, it was just used as an alternate antenna. It was mounted in the same holes that the old antenna used. It got rid of the corrosion problem caused by the copper band on the old antenna mounting surfaces. 

• Like 1