FOUND---Old buddies from CCK

Mt.crewchief

Just a quick post to let people know that if they are looking for old friends from years ago (about 37 yrs.), don\'t give up! Recently one of my best friends in the AF found me on the Hercules Forum, and since then we have located another of our good friends! We have been wearing out our computers sending messages and pics back and forth and WILL eventually get together again!!! We were all stationed at CCK together and hope we can locate some more of our buddies! We are: Ken Carlson, Steve Mudge, and Dennis (Red) Guinane.

Also, I am still looking for my friends from the 35th TAS at Naha (67-69), and the Blind Bat crew pictured in the Blind Bat section on these forums!

Hoping to hear from you,

Ken

When I left Naha, I was the recipient of one of the 1st. Consecutive Overseas Tours, and I ended up at CCK a few hours later! Within two or three days, I was back at CRB on an input with an E-Model! I learned the differences between the A and E models in the next 15 days!!! I didn\'t know any of the guys from CCK yet, so I bunked with my old friends from Naha on Herky Hill! I ran into my 1st.Sgt from Naha there, and he tried collecting my houseboy dues from me! He didn\'t even know I had checked out from Naha!!!

Anyway, I had another 15 months of CRB Inputs to enjoy!!! So much for the \"Dream-Sheet\" I filled out while at Naha.

I have quite a few slides I can copy and submit taken at Naha if anybody wants to help identify some of the guys!!!

Ken

• 2 weeks later...