Fuselage stations, -20 and -30 stretch

casey

Don\'t know the -20, but -30 was 100\" from FS257 marked 257E, 277E, 297E, etc; and 80\" from (I think) FS797 marked 797E, 817E, etc. The origional Flight Stations retained their numbers while the plugs/inserts carry the \"E\" to denote Extension

Casey,

I dug this drawing out of an old training manual I had from the Herc Flight Training Center @ Marietta. It\'s the fuselage stations for a -30. If you have a hard time reading it, I can email you a copy in a higher resolution.

Don R.

I tried to attach it, but if I get the size down to maximum size for this board, it\'s just about unreadable. I\'ll just email it to you.

Don R.

Don, please can you send me this drawing, too? Thank you!

Regards

Stephan

([email protected]) ;)

DC10FE wrote:

Casey,

I dug this drawing out of an old training manual I had from the Herc Flight Training Center @ Marietta. It\'s the fuselage stations for a -30. If you have a hard time reading it, I can email you a copy in a higher resolution.

Don R.

I tried to attach it, but if I get the size down to maximum size for this board, it\'s just about unreadable. I\'ll just email it to you.

Don R.

• 3 weeks later...