McPeak and Obama......

TOLD BAG

While viewing NBC Nightly News last evening I was dismayed; then not so surprised, when I saw Merrill McPeak supporting Obama:dry: Then, to add to my disgust, Hillary was bragging about landing on a hot LZ back in the \'90\'s. Oh my......this is going to get better and better.

I think we all knew some \"Hillary\" bragging in the stag bar (pc?) at the NCO/Officers Club in their flight suits & their \"There I was\" story & every one else at the table with their \"Yeah, right\" looks. She really stepped on her broomstick this time!

Don R.

I wonder how long before someone would notice Mcpeak on TV supporting Obama, He needs to go far away including Hillary and her war drama saw the video on Fox this evening she really looks like she is in a war zone with her daugther stepping off a C-17 and walking to the car chatting. What a crock from both obama and clinton.

Guest cobra935o

Well she at least looked younger back then, but still not hot!

Wasnt that a 141 she was stepping off? I liked how she was ducking the sniper fire as she casually strolled to her awaiting car in the combat zone.

Nathan

I thought Hillery was doing the Nam protest in the late 60,s and early 70,s.

I have seen 1 picture of her from that time frame with glasses and long hair.

I didn\'t think she was hot then.

Wonder if she ever inhailed Mary Jane? Bill said he didn\'t.