C-130 or not...

BobMaine

Don\'t give up, Bob. She wouldn\'t like that....

If you are trying to post a picture, make sure it is the right format, and not bigger than 600 X 800 pixels.

Once you get that figured out, it\'s a snap...

John

Bob,

Now that you have the size correct, is the photo in jpg format?

I think that photo was posted on the old HH message board. It created a discussion because she wasn\'t on an AC-130, but actually an HH-53 (I think).

Don R.

Bob,

If you pix is a bitmap or a tif, you will need to convert it to a jpg (other formats are also acceptable, check posting requirements). And don\'t get frustrated, we are all learning..Maybe someday

Casey will help some of us who have the right side of the display cut off. We just have to be patient, and good things will happen.

By the way, not all gunners look alike....so I have heard.

John

Guest cobra935o

Well we certainly know that isnt a 130, she was a helo gunner obviously. The latest I heard is that she inst even in the AF anymore. Maybe someone knows more then just that.

Nathan

I was expecting a girl in a bikini doing strange things to a weapon! But this is prettu girl that happens to be a gunner. I am impressed! I didn\'t think men cared to look at pictures of women unless they were missing articles of clothing!

Way to go Bob (Maine). Good post!

Casey has done an outstanding job in setting up this site for all of us, but guys like me still poke fun at him, once in a while....

Guest cobra935o

I\'m pretty sure the picture was taken out here at Kirtland, for an article for the base paper. That picture has been plastered on everything and anything out here.

Nathan