Part Numbers

trev130eng

I\'m currently rebuilding a Herk in Yemen that has been grounded for 4 years. We are a few months away from flying but working with limited TO\'s and are stuck for some part numbers. Can anyone help with the part numbers for aft nacelle fairing or \'D\' panel anchor nuts, inbd & outbd and fuel tank indication boundary plug \'O rings\'. Also any part numbers for the old style dzus fastener type overwing filler caps would be much appreciated. The a/c is a basic late 80\'s H model MSN 4872. Many Thanks.

Here is a pic of 4827. 4 years since last flight. All trestling had to be locally manufactured and maintenance stands borrowed from the Russians. Everything else has to be imported. Fifth Yemen civil war just ended a couple of weeks ago. Sounds of battle rattling the hangar doors. Rebels came close to taking the airport. Al Qaeda active in Sana\'a. Explosions, gun battles, suicide bombings and kidnappings almost daily. I am looking for more engineers, anybody interested?

Hi Doughy, long time Dude. What you up to now? You sure you don\'t want a job? My current staff come from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia & Burma. (Sorry, Myanmar). Good guys though.

Rob Donnelly out here for a while, He\'s back in the UK now but off to Norway soon with Mr. Angry.

Heard a lot of old faces at Marshalls now. Things not that desperate out here yet to go there. Keep in touch, my e-mail address is [email protected]