c-130 and a snake

talons1555

:P Ah the internet, what a wonderful thing...:woohoo:

That snake if a fine example of a Cuban Boa, ala Gitmo. The dumbazz, er, crewman is the loadmaster (whose name escapes me at the moment) because the FE (OH, this IS embarrasing) was running away screaming like a girl! :laugh: When the crew drove up they thought it was an iguana...at first.:blink:

Seriously the pics were taken down in Gitmo in 01-02 time frame. Another crew, another time, found one up IN the NLG well during preflight...makes you kinda hesitate to stick your head up there, let me tell you!:unsure:

Once the Marines stateed to pick up all the land mines down there the wildlife came out of the woodwork. We almost ran off the road to the \"Q\" at O-dark-thirty due to a herd of deer!

Ah, the night life of Gitmo...it was what you made of it!:P

Senior Sends

I was working in the nose ww one night on the far side of the runway at Naha, when something cold touched my leg judt below the cuff of my pants leg.

I climbed as far up the gear as I could and looked down and a Ryuken Guard had a Doberman, and was busting his but laughing.

I guess I was so engrossed in what I was doing I didn\'t hear them sneak up on me.

• 3 weeks later...