Work.

Good Evening Gentlemen,

Today I lost my job.

After 27 years my job as Senior Storeman has gone.

Feel slightly annoyed about it, so tonight I'm having a couple of beers extra, will review the situation, and .....well, who knows.

Sam

Sam,

Sorry to hear about your job, but you're certainly not alone in this economic environment. Just last August, my old airline, Gemini Air Cargo, closed its doors, putting more than 300 crewmembers out of work -- not to mention the hundreds of mechanics & office personnel. Thankfully, I had retired long before that happened. For them, trying to get another job in aviation will be extremely difficult.

Good luck to you.

Don R.

Gentlemen,

Today I got a new job....flying the Mahogany Transport.

I've become my worst nightmare....a pen pusher.

But I'm working.

Respectfully

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen,

Today I got a new job....flying the Mahogany Transport.

I've become my worst nightmare....a pen pusher.

But I'm working.

Respectfully

Sam.

Sorry to hear. :(

You could become an Adolescent Transportation Logistics Engineer like myself?

The hours can be great if you like to take the occassional nap during the late morning.

A barrell roll in a 130 ?

NICE !!!!!!

heh - my sig .

Occassionally a herk will fly low over the house rattling the windows. I have kind of grown bored with that. Which is why that maybe on the off chance they are reading the boards, they will step up their game a bit.

They are going to have to step up their game though. The V22's (bastard child of a C130 and a helicopter) that are doing their touch n' gos at the nearby airport, have been a little lower and have rattled the dishes in the cabinets.

V22 ? Osprey ? What kind of name is that ?

Hercules = power, strength, reliability, honesty.

Obviously, I have a problem.

Respectfully

Sam.

Still would like to see a 130 barrel roll.

Skip,

You've actually done that ?

Man, I'm impressed....130's can do anything.

BTW, My Talon has become a Combat Spear...still have the set if you'd like it.

Respectfully

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like a photo shop to me :0) kinda low. In my case I was a CP we ended up at 120 degrees bank due to a "screw up" long story. Anyway when the AC started to roll back I said it's shorter just continue the roll. So it wasn't "planned" but it worked out. I seam to remember a story of a Gunship over the trail that found themselves in this situation just completed the roll also.

looks like a photo shop to me :0) kinda low. .

I do not think so. It looks to be from a newspaper type image. Or it was taken with an old fashioned camera.

I also opened it up in photoshop and fiddled with things that would show tell tale signs of "shoppage" and they were not there.

Either it is an extremly professionally done "chop" or it is the real thing.

Back in late 60,s we had a deal in Laos and NVN that we did some extreme Rolling! Never really got her over but 120 deg to 130 deg! But Pull up and roll Airspeed bleeding off and roll and let nose just slide down and roll off and slowly roll wings level and recover! While this was going on we would punch off a couple of charges in to the Building Thunderstorm and make what we called Big Black Fuc-ing thunderstorm!! Fun but can get a bit scary!