TOLD card holder

bomber1

My how times have changed! TOLD card pouches? Back in the day (I sound like some old fart), the TOLD card was stuck in the flap on on inside cover of the -1-1 and the grease pencil was in the shoulder pocket beside the plastic spoon.

Don R.

• 11 months later...

All this talk about old Farts begs the question, how old do you have to be to be an old Fart?

Wil

Did Jesus sign your high school yearbook?

thanks for that first link -I had been trying to find something that would hold all of my paperwork and miscellaneous crap for my job. That was the thing I was describing to someone but could not remember the "proper" name for it. I only have a bin the size of a ream of copy paper to hold two clipboards, a folder and other items. It was becoming a game of tetris, fitting everythng in there.

..........Well!! Good day to you all!!....I beleive that you're an old fart when you've been away from the Herc for 30 years , but not in your mind. It feels good to be a member of this forum.........Cheers!!.......................John Boy

..........Well!..this is the question!..Is the J model more maintenance free than the E or H models (when they were new birds). And what about the fact that they do not need an FE anymore!!....It's a big machine to operate. They did the same with civilian Aircrafts. I remember when the Boeing 767 came in at Air Canada. ..replacing the DC-8 and 727!!....is it the way the cookies crumble!!!...................John Boy

All this talk about old Farts begs the question, how old do you have to be to be an old Fart?

Wil

I left the flying job as a C-130E IFE 34 years ago, I guess I'm an old fart...but feel as young as a frisky SSgt....miss the smell of hyd fluid and burnt fuel. But thanks to the internet am able to stay in touch with old buds.

BTW my told card holder and log book holder was the left bottom pocket in my flight suit.

Muff

I now have a good idea of the meaning of OLD FART. No Jesus did not sign my High School Yearbook but I remember him as a child. He was fairly mischievious like his brother James.

i guess I qualify since my last trip to Cam Ranh Bay was in july 1970. Take care and thanks for the fun.

Wil

This is a little my wife sent to me about AF bases and your knowledge--I don't know how to start a new thread so I'm tying it to this one. The web site is http://www.mcmguides.com/Know Where/know where.php if this doesn't work let me know and I'll try to add it again--it is quite a bit of fun trying to remember where all of the bases are but most of the old heads will probably know

Smitty