Howdy!!!

Skip Davenport

In 1968 we were on a mission out Japan to Veitnam we had a big black flt. eng. who eat dried squid all the time with hot sauce he let one and the flt.crew went on oxgen and me and the load moved to the back of the plane that was a hoot

The best one I know of is Mike Lyons. He used to eat one of those Liverwurst and onion

sandwichs, his wife would fix, (she would fix several), About an hour later. The signal

would be he would say "Oh, my stomach" That would be the signal to vacate the cock-

pit or grab the nose hose. Course was good "On Demand" He did not like smokers on the flt-deck, to. He could vanquish them to the cargo compartment, with one toot!!!

Well the flight deck was one thing, but how about having to be TDY and rooming up with a "funk monkey"! Whoa! I could crash out next to our cat's litter box and sleep better than to put up with a "Pigpen" as a roomie.........not to mention him bringing back a member of the "Hog Call" from one of the RAF Moldy Hole gatherings (without the girl's mother tagging along of course).

Enough said...........

Kurt

• 5 weeks later...

I forgot.......... Hey Dan Wilson! Tell 'em about the "Wedge"!

Kurt

You mean Tony friggin "someone should late term abortion me" Emond?

God that's proof that some people can live WITHOUT a brain, someone ought to do that worthless dork a favor and reach down his throat and geld him!!

Dan

You mean Tony friggin "someone should late term abortion me" Emond?

God that's proof that some people can live WITHOUT a brain, someone ought to do that worthless dork a favor and reach down his throat and geld him!!

Dan

Ha! Ha! I still laugh my ass off whenever I think about the "pre-billeting" briefing you gave "The Wedge" before checking into your assigned room. Then in the middle of the night he comes into the room with his latest love trophy. It's a wonder you didn't slice and dice him right there on the spot!

Kurt

P.S. I sometines wonder if this neanderthal isn't the old troll "Loren Cooper".

• 3 months later...

An old crew chief trick, if one of the crew made him angry was to wait until all four engines were started then run up in the flight deck, tap on the fuel totalizer, break wind, and leave to marshall the acft out. I was assisting a fellow crew chief in launching his plane, at McClellan AFB, when he did this. Much to his dismay, the crew T-handled all four engines and egressed the acft. Wrote up "noctious fumes in flt deck". Took them to the Alert bird and Maint. took a late take off for it. Guess you could say that "back fired". no pun intended. LOL