Go Abroad

Nc97

Has anyone ever dealt with, or have any information on, International Staffing Group and their C-130 jobs in Saudi Arabia? I am very much interested in working on Hercs again, but on the civilian side!

If you check out their website, it doesn't seem very professional, and it makes me wonder what I would be getting myself into. I thought I have seen in some people's bios that they are working and living in Saudi, and am hoping to gain a little insight. Thanks.

Check it out...

http://www.jobsabroad.com/listingsp3.cfm/listing/20232

Has anyone ever dealt with, or have any information on, International Staffing Group and their C-130 jobs in Saudi Arabia? I am very much interested in working on Hercs again, but on the civilian side!

If you check out their website, it doesn't seem very professional, and it makes me wonder what I would be getting myself into. I thought I have seen in some people's bios that they are working and living in Saudi, and am hoping to gain a little insight. Thanks.

Check it out...

http://www.jobsabroad.com/listingsp3.cfm/listing/20232

This is a portion of an email I received a week or so ago. Also got one from Boeing last month.

I got laid off back in Feb, so had started a job search when these started popping up.

Not sure if it's the same firm, but this email did come from someone with a .uk email address. I'm guessing these are headhunters for Boeing, they get paid when they produce a qualified applicant. As most also will give you a fee if you can point them to someone that signs a contract.

We urgently require the services of a Rigger/Loadmaster Instructor to work in Saudi Arabia and fulfil the following job description:

RIGGER/LOADMASTER INSTRUCTOR

1. Knowledge/Education

Knowledge of types, capacities and configuration of C-130 aircraft; airdrop techniques; weight and balance factors; arithmetic devices; in-flight emergency procedures and emergency equipment; use of aircraft communication equipment, oxygen equipment, loading charts and technical orders; cargo restraint techniques and clearance requirements; and aircraft/training forms is mandatory. Graduate of an accredited loadmaster course and instructor course is mandatory. Graduate of Parachute Packing, Maintenance and Air Delivery Course, and Joint Army/Air Force Airdrop Load Inspector Certification Course is preferred. Must possess knowledge of mobility operations and load planning. Knowledge of training techniques; instructional methodology, learning processes, training curriculum and training evaluations is required. Additional knowledge of Aerial Port operations, N.B.C. operations and assault zone operations is desirable.

2. Experience

Shall have ten (10) years experience as a loadmaster and not less than six (6) years experience as a Rigger/Loadmaster and instructor. Shall have had practical experience within the past three years.

3. Duties and Responsibilities

a. Reports to the Base Operations Training Supervisor as a member of his staff.

Functions as a Rigger/Loadmaster Instructor.

b. Determines Base Mobility training requirements, develops base mobility

operational procedures, reviews mobility C-130 load plans. Develops programs

of instruction, lesson plans and training materials for mobility. Conducts training

courses, OJT and qualification training. Maintains Base Mobility Section training records; completes and submits all training related forms or documents; and evaluates mobility training.

c. Performs other duties as required by the Base Mobility Officer/Training Supervisor.

The salary for this role will be 52,326 USD per annum, benefits to be confirmed.