Piece of Cake

pwylie

• 2 weeks later...

... But this was one experience I am glad i had, but sure as hell would not want to go through it again, if it is still like back then....

I would have to certainly agree with that sentiment on the resistance training portion, but actually I was glad to (much as it tore my ass at the time) to go through the survival portion in Feb. Anybody can can survive in a warm environment with just minimal knowledge but surviving in the dead of winter is really another large ball of wax!!

(I am still convinced that the entire purpose of snow shoes were only invented to make you look like a friggin idiot though)

Dan

I don't remember that tag - maybe before by time - but I do have the, "I Went through SERE in February" Certificate! Brrrrr is right!

Mark

Whats does SERE acronym mean? I will attend a course on CSERE and i belive is something related to that. In portuguese we call it CSRC, something like combat recovery and survival course that derives from CSAR what i've done

My guess is that at least on of the "E" is "evasion"