Saudi C-130 work

HeyChief

Due to the job market (lack thereof) I'm considering doing a year in Saudi with their C-130 program. I'd like to hear pros/cons and any advice from anyone that did a stint over there. I haven't made up my mind whether to suck it up and sign on the dotted line or head over to the nearest Wally-world and throw myself under a shopping buggy.

Don't throw yourself under the buggy, I fell once at Wally world, some 80 year old lady hit me. Those things hurt.

As for the job, I've heard they're great as long as you go over and basically do what your told and keep quiet. I had one buddy who went over there and was told he was not to let anyone see his Bible since they could send him to jail for it.

Hey chief,

Just out of curiosity, where have you found the Saudi jobs? I am asking because a while back I was looking into the same thing, through a website called Jobsabroad.com. I was a little skeptical, to say the least.