Vietnam vet

Good evening,

IOt is with heavy heart that I have to say one of my uncles has been found in North Vietnam.

He's coming home......at last.

Excuse me if I sound upset, but....

The POW/MIA now means a helluva lot more.

God bless every other family waiting for the return of a loved one.

Sam

Thoughts and Prayers for you and your family.

Thanks to all the people who work tirelessly to bring our BROTHERS home.

Another fallen BROTHER home at last....

The remains of Sgt. Charles "Leo" Wilson, a soldier from Ava, Missouri have been identified 59 years after he disappeared during combat action in November, 1950.

I am glad to know more brothers have come home. The first Gulf war MIA is now home. Many more remain to be found and brought back. I fly the MIA-POW flag every day in honor of and hope for these remaining comrades. I tell people all the time that a very large number of the MIA-POW from Vietnam were flyers, just like we were/are. it often surprises them. I make sure somebody remembers every day. I had thehonmor of bein' prsent when SSgt Grady Cooke was laid to rest in Arlington after being lost at An loc in 1972.

But the sad and as far as i am concerned, disgusting thing is that the damn medi aplays up a perverted,psycho, drug infested, pediphile over and over and over again, and does not make any mention of our people,who died doing our country's duty. Guys, why do we let this go on? Remember, just a tick of time or written word made the difference between it bein' us who was lost.

Welcome Home..and REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts go out to you and your family as this has to be a difficult time, he is finally home where he belongs but it reopens the old wounds and heartache.

Never rest until they are all home, I still wear Sgt Robert E Granthan on my left wrist until he makes the long journey home.

Did you guys know there are still 78,000 MIA from WWII?

Dan

http://www.pownetwork.org./2004_index2.html

• 2 months later...