Guns and Trucks

mongo

• 2 weeks later...

Tuna, peanut butter, crackers, a Ruger 10/22 magnum, and a strong handgun.

I choose the 10/22 mag because you can easily carry around thousands of rounds of ammo.

Yep! You are right on track Tiny. I love the 10/22, and my all time personal favorite "hog leg", a S&W Mod. 686 .357 Magnum w/ a 4" barrel.

A perfect afternoon is a bucket of KFC, ice cold Coke's, and sitting on the tailgate of my pickup plinking away at coffee cans. Watching the yuppies trying to "spray and pray" with their 9mm Beretta's adds to the humor factor.

Kurt

• 1 month later...

Well I will take a pass on the 22 magnum, simply because I bought 12,000 rounds of Russian 22LR a couple of years back.

And canned food is a waste, check this place out and get your quantity long term food

http://beprepared.com/Default.asp?bhcd2=1254037181

Wont say how much I have but I will never run out of food, not with what I have set back and as long as I have a supply of ammo and the supply of piss stain liberals holds out, love that long pork:D

(this was the last family picture I got around to taking, family has grown by about a third since)

[ATTACH]471[/ATTACH]

smileywars1gi0.gif

Dan

Edited by Dan Wilson

You guys put me to shame!

I was happy with the ole' 30.06, M1A Scout Squad (.308) and my .45 - started up reloading last year when prices began that creep'n climb. Picked up a Bushmaster M-4, adapted a picatinny (sp?) rail to the carrying handle - stuck an Aimpoint Mil Comp 2 on it for plinkin' .......... then I see/read about Ya'lls collections...... ...... ......... ...damn!

Fleagle

Well I will take a pass on the 22 magnum, simply because I bought 12,000 rounds of Russian 22LR a couple of years back.

And canned food is a waste, check this place out and get your quantity long term food

http://beprepared.com/Default.asp?bhcd2=1254037181

Wont say how much I have but I will never run out of food, not with what I have set back and as long as I have a supply of ammo and the supply of piss stain liberals holds out, love that long pork:D

(this was the last family picture I got around to taking, family has grown by about a third since)

[ATTACH]471[/ATTACH]

smileywars1gi0.gif

Dan

Dan, nice looking family! I'll bet you have a bunch of 30-06 ammo put away to feed them!!

I'll bet the two Garands with the fancy stocks aren't issue!!!

I'm glad to see you have a 98 Mauser or two! My personal favorite!! Your family speaks several different languages doesn't it!!

Nice pics by the way,

Ken

I'll bet the two Garands with the fancy stocks aren't issue!!!
Well the maple stock cost me almost as much as the rifle but lordy it it sweet:D But the flame birch stock (tiger striped) IS an issue stock, but now I am stuck trying to find handguards that match that purdy thang.

Yes those K98's are really nice and smooth actions, fun shooters for sure. I have a SMLE #4MK1 that I am "unsporterizing" and am currently looking for a #1mk3 as well, I also think I may pick up a couple of bren kits later this year to build a couple of them too.

HR5509397dressedup.jpg

Heres the two that I donated to M1's for vets earlier this year

donatedrifles.jpg

Dan