Tepper Arrives San Juan

bobdaley

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting. Those black dots are not on earlier photos I have of that airplane. I was going to suggest going to the gallery, but all the photos of 4796 are missing -- along with 4798 & 4799.

I agree with loadsmith -- they look like some sort of defensive sensors, although they are in unusual locations.

Don R.

These are the only ones that I have heard that Tepper currently operates.

They are all registered according to the FAA different names, same address in Wilmington DE.

They werre all recently reregistered and one guess as to why is that they have been reportedly used on rendition flights. Rumor of course!

I would be my next social security check on those thangs being some kind of countermeasure sensors.

As to the paratroop doors, Tepper has (or had I think) one 382 and two E models but I did hear rumors about another plane going to them, maybe thats the 382 because I thought they has three E models originally.

Oh, and they seem to change their paint jobs like they change their underwear, I think they must use shelf paper they change so often. Usually when I see em they are just white.

Dan