an old joke......

venom 66

Here's a joke I heard back in 90 when I was a fresh FNG on the flightline: note: this joke applies to any branch,so I'll give you the AF version. 3 Generals and an Admiral are sitting around a campfire, each bragging about which branch has more balls, the army gen cant stand it anymore and sees a soldier walking and by and calls him over and says, "soldier, I want you to run out on the battlefield and kill me 150 tanks and bring me back 1500 POW's!" The gen turns to the others and says see?The marine gen goes, "that aint sh#t!" and when he sees a marine walk by, he says, "marine,run out on the battlefield and kill me 250 tanks and bring me back 2500 POW"s!" so then he looks at the others and goes "ooh rahh,top that!" The Admiral goes, that aint sh%t jarhead and when he sees a seaman walk by, he says," seaman, I want you to swim the worlds oceans and sink me 300 enemy battleships and bring me back 3000 POW's!'" So the Admiral looks at everyone and flips them off. Meanwhile,the AF gen is sitting back nice and quiet when he sees an airman walking by with a case of beer.He says "Airman, come here!" When the airman approaches, the gen says "Airman give me that case of beer!" the airman says "f##k you sir this is mine,get your own!" so the AF gen looks at the others and says, "see,now that's balls!!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...