kc 130 airdroop

coyote26

hello to everybody, i have a doubt about if there is some type of limitation or restrictions to do a heavy cargo airdroop with a kc130 whitout the fuselage tank.we use the h models to do this kind of missions but i wanna know if i could use a kc model because the cargo door is diferent ''flares launchers''

thanks to all of you friends!!!!

Well I dont know about the Marines KC's but the Air Force's HC/MC-P's (same critter) can do just about any airdrop you want as long as it dont require a dual rails system, but if I remember right they are modding the MC-P with dual rails. The door flare system in no way impedes the ability to airdrop.

Dan

Well I dont know about the Marines KC's but the Air Force's HC/MC-P's (same critter) can do just about any airdrop you want as long as it dont require a dual rails system, but if I remember right they are modding the MC-P with dual rails. The door flare system in no way impedes the ability to airdrop.

Dan

We are removing the Flare Tubes with the Duel Rail mod. I do not know if heavy equipment has been tested with tubes or not. We mare not looking to get heavy equipment qualed either.