combat repair procedures

herky400M

1-1H-39 dated 2005 10 04 (Tinker owns this one, don't know the format)

1C-130A-39 dated 10 OCTOBER 1994, CHANGE 16 - 1 MAY 2009 (PDF format) Export restricted contact Warner Robins

NAVAIR01-1A-39 dated 15 JULY 1985, Change 2 -15 FEBRUARY 1993 controled by Navy (PDF format)

Edited by bischoffm

1-1H-39 dated 2005 10 04 (Tinker owns this one, don't know the format)

1C-130A-39 dated 10 OCTOBER 1994, CHANGE 16 - 1 MAY 2009 (PDF format) Export restricted contact Warner Robins

NAVAIR01-1A-39 dated 15 JULY 1985, Change 2 -15 FEBRUARY 1993 controled by Navy (PDF format)

Those references are for ABDR and structural repairs, what he is asking for is HERP or Hostile Environment Repair Procedures that the FE will do on the road.

It used to be chapter five of the MACR 55-130 and the later replacement of the MACR (that AFI whateveritwas).

Herky400m, yes there are newer documents out there for that subject but I cant help you get a copy, long retired and I dont know what the release restrictions on it are.

Dan

Hey there Herk400 M ,I have stuff that you are looking for. I fly C-130H2 at youngstown Ohio. I put togather a Manual to use along with , Chapter 12 Hostile environment repair procedures. I could send them to you via E-mail just let me know your E-mail address and i'll fire them in your direction. I have been flying Herks for 25 years.

well keep the dirty side down and fly safe out there.

Archie

my email adress: [email protected] or [email protected]

it is best to try the last one because our mil spam/anti virus filter is quiet heavy

by the the hello peter,

I had to change my nickname because I forgot the old one, yeah sometimes.

at the moment I'm working on the first line 15W, I was recalled of the test bench:(, a quarrel and a heavy discussion how to maintain 2 test benches... and an officer always have the last word so:rolleyes:

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...