Hello everybody!

Griff

newbie here. Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Patrick Griffin and I'm currently stationed at Kirltand AFB, NM. I'm an MC-130P Instructor FE currently going through upgrade to evaluator. Crew Chief for most of my career but cross trained 2004. Flew C-130E/H3's in the 61 AS, then moved over to AFSOC in the 17th SOS at kadena. I currently instruct schoolhouse students on both the Shadow and King as well as being the Ops Sup in the 550 SOS. Anyway, stumbled on here through heyeng.com and am glad to have found this site.

Let the hazing begin....:D

as well as being the Ops Sup in the 550 SOS
You do know that means you have to be a meth head now, right?:rolleyes:

Welcome to the site, I had to serve a 3.5 year sentence at the 550th as well.

I am sure you will like hanging out here.

I was the one that did those cutaways there in the squadron (Generator, turbines etc.).

Dan

Edited by Dan Wilson

newbie here. Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Patrick Griffin and I'm currently stationed at Kirltand AFB, NM. I'm an MC-130P Instructor FE currently going through upgrade to evaluator. Crew Chief for most of my career but cross trained 2004. Flew C-130E/H3's in the 61 AS, then moved over to AFSOC in the 17th SOS at kadena. I currently instruct schoolhouse students on both the Shadow and King as well as being the Ops Sup in the 550 SOS. Anyway, stumbled on here through heyeng.com and am glad to have found this site.

I live over the hill just outside of the 'Burqe. Nice to see someone close by.

You can pass on my compliments to the crew that took off today at about 317pm. It appeared effortless.

Hmmmm. You live in Rio Rathole - I'll let it slide.

Edited by Fräulein

Let me get this straight, you are the same Patrick Griffin that was at the 61st, the same Patrick Griffin that gave me a QA award in 2003 at Al Udeid for an engine run I performed exactly by the book:eek: It's Caldwell. How are you?

Hey, what's up Griff? Took you long enough to find it. You'll remember me from your Little Rock days. Can't remember if I was your FMQ evaluator (62nd) or not, but you were my crew chief many a time in the 61st. I'm back from Edwards teaching now up on the hill.

Welcome!

If this is Pete...yep I remember and yes you did give me my check. Congrats on the job on the hill!

Let me get this straight, you are the same Patrick Griffin that was at the 61st, the same Patrick Griffin that gave me a QA award in 2003 at Al Udeid for an engine run I performed exactly by the book:eek: It's Caldwell. How are you?

yeah its me Caldwell! Nice to hear from you. All is good for me. Guess who was my student the other day???? Gary White!

Patrick! I have decided to retrain as well and am currently getting ready to start SERE tomorrow. I start IQT at LR on the 19th of Feb and am currently assigned to the 61st AS. I've been in for 11 years all as a "Herkybird Chief". I know a couple people here that will be heading your way for instruction later this year or early next year for Kirtland FE training.

This is a awesome board! I have taken a lot from here, so enjoy what everyone has to say. Take care and welcome!

Dave