Fix 21% Medicare/TRICARE Cut

Action Taken.

This is particularly hard for me because I was a 20 year Navy brat before I joined the AF......I've seen almost 50 years of benefit deterioration.:mad:

Same here. I was an A.F brat for over 20 years myself. Lived the whole "it was never promised in writing" shpeel as we watched our earned benifits slowly erode. Even the B.X. and commisarry aren't that great of a deal anymore. They have good sales once in a while but other that that the BX's no sales tax is about the only break you get these days.

Action Taken.

This is particularly hard for me because I was a 20 year Navy brat before I joined the AF......I've seen almost 50 years of benefit deterioration.:mad:

Another thank you from a grateful congress and their liberal constituents that for the most part have never served, and abhor the military.

But... all you whiners, we must fund the speakers airplane! How could you expect her family to travel with the great unwashed masses on (Gasp!) commerical flights?