site

bobdaley

I'm having a problem also--each time I select the site, it comes up "site temporaly unavailable, try again later". I immediately try again, & usually I get in. Then when selecting the thread, same thing. Takes 2 or 3 times to get the thread. This started yesterday, but it's "better" today. All other sites I use are normal.

Glenn

Everybody is going to have trouble getting around the site for the next couple of days, a thread that was up generated lots of views, and apparently people are still trying to access it. Once word gets out there is nothing to see, traffic should drop off and navigating the board will get better again.

Dan

Long story short, a news site published an article with a link to a post on the site. This has created a huge spike in traffic which is overloading the host's server. I have removed the post. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Sunday morning and I am still haveing problems.

I havn't been able to access the site in several days.

Don

Site traffic was up 700% thursday, 300% Friday and 300% yesterday. I'm hoping it will normalize soon. If not, I will have to bite the bullet and move the site to a host that can support the traffic.

still getting the message :/ But third time is always the charm. Thankfully this time it is not operator error. :P

Long story short, a news site published an article with a link to a post on the site. This has created a huge spike in traffic which is overloading the host's server. I have removed the post. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Which article?

Edited by Fräulein