Bird Control

T56MX

Here at the city I work at have a corba helicopter on display at our vet. park. Our problem is with birds and the bird crap. We have tried every thing. What are they doing with the C-130 displays? I know it don't take long for bird crap to destroy a A/C.

Most planes I see have those little needles anywhere the birds like to land. But that could take some time and money on a chopper.

Have they tried a scarecrow or fake owl? Or if they really wanted to do something about birds, some cities are releasing raptors in the city to get rid of a few birds. They work great and if you can get them to nest near the park your bird problem will be gone.

This probably won't be much help, but we sold some Cat D10s and D11s to a shipyard. They had a serious issue with birds, gulls. They ordered these machines painted bird egg blue. It seems that the gulls would not make a bomb run on something the same color as their eggs. Perhaps paint the top surfaces of the chopper the same color as the eggs of the offending bird eggs? Add some moving owl decoys to top this off.

If the problem bird is pigeon - then you need to move the "owls" every other week. Pigeons are sort of smart and figure out fake owls if they do not get moved around.

The spikes would probably detract from the beauty of the choppah. And they have to be glued down to the surface.

Pigeons adapt very easy. Which is why they are so prolific. Their flocks only are the size that their environment can provide. If food is scarce, then the size of the flock is small.

To bad the problem is birds and not rodents

Man oh Man, I got to get me one of those:D

I think that would be the best 1480 bucks I ever spent, and just think of all the politicians that have their heads buried in the sand, they would go off real good.

http://www.rodenator.com/rodenator-pro-pest-elimination-system

I'm Dan and may the Good Lord take a liking to you and blow you up real soon.

See you next time on Celebrity Farm Blow Up:D

Dan

When I worked at a new car dealership in Springfield, Ohio they had a propane cannon. When it was switched on it randomly "fired" a big bang every so often.....not a 105 mind you but sufficient to move the birds....see bird poop is a bad thing on brand new cars as well as aircraft.