Hero coming home

Wil Sanchez

I would just like to post an update. Today I attended the funeral of Major Curtis Miller. I wanted to be there to welcome him home and pay our respects on behalf of everyone here. The ceremony was quite impressive and the high point was the 2 Herks from Carswell that flew over.

Wil

• 3 weeks later...

I would just like to post an update. Today I attended the funeral of Major Curtis Miller. I wanted to be there to welcome him home and pay our respects on behalf of everyone here. The ceremony was quite impressive and the high point was the 2 Herks from Carswell that flew over.

Wil

The Two "Herks" that flew over were AC-130H Spectres we sent from Cannon for the Funeral. We made sure we had at least three tails available for the flyover. We consider those flights our highest MX Priorities!!

Sawhock, thanks for setting me straight on the origin of the 2 Herks that did the fly over. I Realize now that I was derelict in my duties by not taking my camera with me. I know they have some Herks at Carswell. I saw 4 of them a few years back when I was teaching the Air Force reservists Windows Server 2003. I made the assumption that they were sent from Carswell. Thank you so much forthe use of your Herks in paying respects to the Major.

Wil

Sawhock, thanks for setting me straight on the origin of the 2 Herks that did the fly over. I Realize now that I was derelict in my duties by not taking my camera with me. I know they have some Herks at Carswell. I saw 4 of them a few years back when I was teaching the Air Force reservists Windows Server 2003. I made the assumption that they were sent from Carswell. Thank you so much forthe use of your Herks in paying respects to the Major.

Wil

No problem! It was the least we could do between the ops and MX side of the house.