Lars Olausson's Production List 28th Edition

Lars Olausson has just released the 28Th edition of his Lockheed Hercules Production List. With it's 168 pages, it is the "must have" reference for the C-130 enthusiast.

Contents:

Production List

C-130A Versions

C-130B Versions

C-130E/H Configurations

C-130E Versions

C-130H Versions

C-130J Versions

L-100 Versions

USAF Active C-130 Operating Units

USAF Reserve Units

US Air National Guard Units

USAF Serial Numbers C-130 Operating Units

USN, USMC, USCG C-130 Operating Units

USN, USMC, USCG Serial Numbers

Government Operators

Non-government Operators

Civil Registrations

Military Tail Numbers (not Iran, USA)

Hercules Literature

MASDC/AMARC/AMARG

Destroyed Aircraft

Abbreviations

Information about this Book

Send Cash Payment to:

Lars Olausson

Ornsuddevagen 234

S-530 32 Satenas

Sweden

Tel and Fax =46 510 80394

E-mail [email protected]

Cost:

In Sweden: SEK 100

In Europe: SEK 120, DKK 90, NOK 100, Pounds 10, Euros 12, Dollars 16

US: $18

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yep, cash only. Unless you want to deposit the $21.00 to his Swedish bank account -- of course, that's an additional $9.00 for bank charges.

It's the best $21.00 you'll ever spend; if he has any left. You better check first before you send him the money.

Don R.

• 1 year later...

On 2 Dec 2013 I received a 30th edition list dated March 2012, from 1954-2014. Only problem is it is unbound. Not a book but 168 pages and cover. Lars said in a letter to me that he has a few more sets if I know anyone who wants them. He says he has lost the energy to make any more because of old age. Gett'em while you can guys...there ain't no more. Thanks Lars for all you've done for the Herk community. :( Bill

Bob, you and Casey would make a great team to take on the task. You two have a wealth of knowledge about Herk tails. Bill :)

The idea behind the database was to archive and continue Lars' work. I (with some help from Airfix1338 and DC10FE) have been adding info as time permits but it is a lot of work and progress is slow. I desperately need people to add info from Lars' production list to the data base and to help me establish contacts to provide additional info.

It is my understanding that Bob (please correct me if I am wrong) is the main supplier of US Herk info to Lars, so we should be in good shape there. However foreign Hercs are likely to be a challenge. Help in each of these areas would be greatly appreciated.

--Casey

The idea behind the database was to archive and continue Lars' work. I (with some help from Airfix1338 and DC10FE) have been adding info as time permits but it is a lot of work and progress is slow. I desperately need people to add info from Lars' production list to the data base and to help me establish contacts to provide additional info.

It is my understanding that Bob (please correct me if I am wrong) is the main supplier of US Herk info to Lars, so we should be in good shape there. However foreign Hercs are likely to be a challenge. Help in each of these areas would be greatly appreciated.

--Casey

We at Dutch Aviation Society Scramble are happy to take over and continue Lars work. We do have a lot of information on both US, foreign and civil C-130s/L-100. We are specialized in tail#, have regular publications (beside our monthly magazine als many orbat and serial overviews) and with an editorial team of more than 45 people, all focussed on tailnnumbers I am sure we are able to continue. If interested, please drop me a message at [email protected].

PS: I have just send Lars a message, with the same proposal, hopefully he responds!