AIRSHOW APRIL 10th AND 11th

Just got back home from FLA. airshow today, I went on saturday, Airshow was about average but I was real Impressed with the F-22. My frist time to see it fly, The crower was est. at 80,000 people so when the show was over it took me 2 1/2 hrs. to get back to the car it was one big mess.

I won`t be going back to the Eglin show for a while, they have a lot of work to do before they have another airshow There.:(

Just got back home from FLA. airshow today, I went on saturday, Airshow was about average but I was real Impressed with the F-22. My frist time to see it fly, The crower was est. at 80,000 people so when the show was over it took me 2 1/2 hrs. to get back to the car it was one big mess.

I won`t be going back to the Eglin show for a while, they have a lot of work to do before they have another airshow There.:(

Best place to watch was from a boat in the bay with babes and beer!

I missed it dang it all!

Forgot all about the airshow until yesterday, that's a hazard of being retired and a bum - half the time don't even know what day of the week it is.

Dan

Hey, Dan--I couldn't remember what day it was either, so I went to Camping World & bought a "Day Clock". It works great---as long as I remember to look at it. And it gets WORSE the older we get.

Glenn