Help with part #

could not dup

those where the same ones I found, I should have said the year of our aircraft.

we have MC-130P, 66...

I'll take a photo of the sw block tomorrow.. I did look in the MC-130-4, but for the life of me can't find them. (there long, and have just the trim sw in front, and the mic sw in back, looks kinda like a peanut. We replaced them 10 years ago when we redid the yokes, i had extra ones, and someone threw them out for preparation for an inspection. I've look at the blocks, they don't have a part number on them.

""i had extra ones, and someone threw them out for preparation for an inspection. ""

God I hated it when that would happen. And the clowns that would clean the place out would almost always be some guy/gal who wouldn't be caught dead working a job anyway. If they worked they would have appreciated the need.

While I was in the Air Force, and later working at a civilian facility where Air Force inspections were the norm, it really hurt seeing how much stuff was thrown out, just for the inspections.....

John

Try T.O. 1C-130(H)H-4, Figure 124 on page 2-1029. Is what you are looking for the bracket that the pilots trim switch and mic switch mount to? If so, try part number KZ445

That page is missing out of my -4, oh well here are some more pictures let us know we are the right track